Tuesday, September 27, 2016

On my cousin with cerebral palsy....

She is my cousin...few months younger to me...
I don't know, whether it was inborn or is acquired, she has cerebral palsy...
She has grown into a healthy young girl..but her speech and muscular coordination has been affected..
For the disabilities she could could study away form home, in far way places like us....also, she could not marry..
but she is completely independent in her daily activities..not only that she helps around with house activities like watering the plants and feeding the cattle, among other works..
What I find more pleasant is that she is always cheerful, smiling ..and I must say, her behavior and manners are much more refined than most of my other cousins...remembering every details..asking about people...and other social interactions...
I am in another country now..can't visit relatives as often...
But, she asks my mother about me, whenever she meets her..
For her disability, she may not get a job...but luckily, her parents are well-off enough to leave enough fortune for her..also, she has healthy siblings who love her, ta..May she get a happy, healthy life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...