Saturday, September 24, 2016

A worshiper of humanity and compassion.........always...

Times and again, I have narrated how humanity is the strongest virtue in my view...
Human act of kindness moves me to tears...even today, while I am at my 30's...
This anecdote carries such a beautiful essence....
I was travelling on a night train..........in the morning I discovered my sandals to have stolen...
It was too early for shops to open, and rainy weather...roads were muddy...
I was perplexed, how to deal with it...
As I got down at mt destination Guwahati... a young man who was in my coach got down there as well...he fished out a pair of floaters from his luggage..........and offered it to me........it was new and for males...
I denied gently, but he insisted.......
I was trying it, and thinking to ask for his address....so that as soon as I will reach my hostel, I can send him some gift for this favor...as I looked up, he had dissolved in the vast crowd....
I wore that pair...it saved my feet.....
The footwear was for masculine gender, and many inches bigger than mine...i had a decent collection of footwear..........but it was very comfortable...as long as I stayed in the hostel, I wore this pair, unfailingly...my peers would notice the weird pair, perhaps they would mock too..

But, they did not know the story of it.........of course I shared the beautiful story to as many as I can....like I am doing now...
This is the one, which signifies humanity to me...

****
This is another experience...........
When tired of hiking in the rough woodsy terrain of Meghalaya, on a picnic trip, we were thirsty...
we discovered this house in the forest....

Oh my, how sweet the glass of water tasted! Obviously, because it was humanity-infused...........

Always walk the trails of humanity.............it exudes joy.......both giving and receiving.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...