Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Reminiscing my falling in love and getting engaged.........

I have been married for more than five years now....
It was a love  and inter-caste marriage........both of which are big deal, almost taboo in the society I belong to, in India...
Its other thing that though it is a love a marriage, we had met only once before the wedding day.. it was as relation based on  mutual adoration.........he liked my thirst for knowledge and creativity...I fell for his politeness and simplicity...
We were both 26 at that time.....these pictures that he had sent were my savior....each picture were windows to his soul....








Then he arrived to meet my parents........
It was October....the Dussehra and Diwali festivities were on....
He in our backyard...before the bamboo bush..

in front of the orange and date palm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...