Sunday, June 21, 2015

Animals@India....

Stray dogs roaming the streets as freely as humans may be an alien concept in the USA, but it is the norm in India. We are so used to see stray dogs in every towns and villages ...
This pack of  street dogs, I saw in an alley in Rourkela are heading somewhere, may be to a feast with chances of lots of left overs dumped out.

This dog and her two puppies live near my sister's place...Here, my spouse is feeding them with some leftover flatbreads...sometimes they cause nuisance though, ruin the garden lawn or steal clothes and shoes...

This herd of goats is on their way to browse on the woodland  pasture not far. This is an early morning scenery of a remote village in Sundargarh district. Such cute things always make me happy; I feel still all is well with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...